RUSPA Officine has a wide range of plastic moulding technologies:
- insert moulding on vertical presses up to 520 tons
- injection moulding with powers from 35 up to 1400 tons
- gas assisted (azote) injection moulding on machines up to 600 tons
- full-automatic moulding for thermosetting resin
- full-automstic deburring of thermosetting resins.
In total are installed 40 presses, including horizontal and vertical machines. The press shop is also provided with full automatic systems for the removal of the moulded parts and sprues, belt conveyors, granulators for recycling of waste materials, dryers and dehumidifiers for raw material as well as special equipments to replace the moulds.
In each working area are employed travelling cranes to meet every requirement of transfer/handling.
For the processing are used all thermoplastic and thermosetting materials, also with special compounds, to satisfy any eventual and possible aesthetic or functional requirement; in particular, the “sanitized system” makes it possible to create a barrier to prevent bacterial growth, which can be used where it is necessary a strong microbial abatement.